In light of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus-2019) global health crisis, Dental Depot wishes to remain proactive in communicating with our patients about the steps we are taking to protect our patients, team members, and communities, while also fulfilling our main role as dental providers.
We will continue to maintain the highest standards of sanitation and safety set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Additionally, we are following recommendations set by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Arizona Dental Association (AzDA).
While we pride ourselves on always offering a clean and safe environment for patients, we understand that heightened attention to sanitation is needed. Here are the guidelines you can and should expect our teams to follow during your visit to our offices, as well as what we ask of you, our patients.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- All of our team members are to wear the appropriate level of PPE for their position and to dispose of their PPE between patients. This includes masks and face shields for our clinical teams and masks for our front office teams.
- Our clinical team changes in and out of their scrubs at the office and launders them daily in the office.
- All of our team members are to follow CDC guidelines in regards to hand-washing, daily temperature checks, limited contact, and social distancing.
- Our waiting areas, counters, and play areas are thoroughly sanitized multiple times daily, including all high-touch surfaces and utensils such as pens, card readers, etc…
- Our individual operatories and equipment are thoroughly sanitized between patients.
What to Expect At Your Next Appointment:
- When you schedule an appointment, you will be asked a series of screening questions pertaining to COVID-19 exposure.
- Masks are required for all patients inside our office, except during treatment.
- When you arrive,
- You have the option of calling to check-in and waiting in your vehicle until we call you to come inside.
- You have the option of coming inside to check-in and waiting in one of our waiting areas.
- You are responsible for exercising caution and socially distancing yourself from other patients in the waiting areas.
- When it’s time for your appointment, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire. Additionally, you will be given a mouth rinse prior to beginning treatment.
- A parent or guardian may accompany a minor patient back to the operatory, but we ask that unless the presence of another person is absolutely essential, that you do not bring a guest to your appointment.
- We are accepting all appointments at this time. If you need a same-day appointment, please call us to schedule an appointment.
- Have your photo ID, dental insurance and medical insurance cards with you.
- Practice proper hand-washing and cough or sneeze into the crooks of your elbows.
- Multiple sanitation stations have been added to our offices, please use them.
- Avoid touching your face.
Getting the COVID-19 health crisis on the decline is going to take effort from all of us. We must all do our parts to be considerate, compassionate members in our communities.
If you experience any situations in our office that fall outside of these guidelines, please reach out to us directly at [email protected] and we will follow-up with the office to make sure our whole team is in compliance.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding an upcoming appointment, please give your office a call so that we can help. Keep in touch with us here or by email, and on social media for the most up-to-date announcements on our offices.
Stay safe, be smart, and above all, wash your hands.