Dental Depot Phoenix
The first Dental Depot partner office opened in Phoenix in 2008. Located just east of the intersection of 39th Avenue and Greenway Road in northwest Phoenix, the opening of the building, with its replica green and red steam locomotive and turn of the century station design caused quite a stir with local residents.
This office features 13 fully-equipped and updated private operatories to insure that patient wait time is kept to a minimum and that the patient receives the best care modern training and equipment can provide for both general or cosmetic dentistry.
Our Phoenix location currently features fully updated operatories outfitted with state-of-the-art dental equipment. These facilities can comfortably accommodate patients seeking both general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, offering a comprehensive range of dental care services to both individuals and families, including:
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
At this original Phoenix dental clinic, you will find:
- A clean and spacious office.
- A relaxing and inviting atmosphere for both kids and adults.
- A friendly and knowledgeable staff eager to provide you with a comfortable and efficient dental experience.
- Not only relief from your discomfort or pain, but to be given the tools and advice to achieve proper oral hygiene from home for you and your family.
- And all of this at an affordable cost.
Give us a call today or scroll down a little further to schedule an appointment or consultation, and for orthodontics you can find more info here!